1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
ERRR... "His body seemed to ache all over" ...man, that doesn't sound suspicious. u_u
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Ow, I burned my hand on the lamp. ._. (what's the use in that?)
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Chao garden? XD For a program... "Help! I'm a teenage outlaw!"
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Was at Boots, picking up my... medication. >:3
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
A thread on Gaia Online. :3
9. What are you wearing?
A purple nightgown and a grey jacket... thing.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah! I dreamt that I was walking along this really narrow piece of wall, about 70 feet high, trying to reach something... can't remember what, and my boyfriend's sister was talking to me from the ground. x_x I think she was a giant at the time though. XD
11. When did you last laugh?
When I was in the living room with my step-mom, step-sister, step-brother and... a random guy, my step-sister's boyfriend I'm guessing. We were watching something and my brother was commenting that the guys on tv looked camp because they were all wearing tight jeans and purple shirts. XD
12. What are on the walls where you are?
My posters. Mario, Zelda, Sonic, P!ATD. Also some beautiful picture my boyfriend drew for me. <3
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yah, my reflection.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Say boom chikka boom!
15. What is the last film you saw?
Pirates of The Caribbean 3. <3
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
The plane ticket for me and my boyfriend, some things we'd want and I'd put the rest in the bank for when I'm older. C:
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I like it hard and rough, baby. ;D
(what? I'm talking about my boiled eggs! T_T)
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I don't really know, there are so many things that need repairing but are beyond repair.
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes, DDR. And I'd love to be able to ballroom dance, but my partner hates dancing.
20. George Bush
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I don't know, I'd have to discuss it with my boyfriend. D:
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"What the hell are you doing here?"